Zedafrica Content Writer Internships Kenya
Content Writer & Social Media Manager Internship, Latest Internships,
Are you passionate about writing? Do you have a need to create content that can help people? Are you interested in learning to grow brands digitally and on social media? Then we are looking for you!
We are a Creative Technology Studio based in Nairobi, Kenya. We create meaningful connections and experiences between companies and their audiences across digital communities, especially in Africa. Since 2015, we have delivered over 150 projects in 24 countries.
- We are looking for a full-time Intern Content Writer & Social Media Manager.
- You are a passionate writer.
- You have to be an individual with a hunger to learn and grow.
- You must be curious about how to master social media.
- Hard working and creative.
- Good command of spoken and written English.
- Able to keep up with social media trends and able to consume and implement digital growth strategies.
- You are reliable and deliver on time.
- Are happy to work outside your comfort zone, able to pick up new technologies and go the extra mile to deliver on work.
- Knowledge in working with graphics and image editing software is a plus.
- Knowledge in video editing is also a plus.
- Confidence and willingness to learn is a must
- Students are very much encouraged to apply!
- Full-time basis, semi-remotely.
- Remunerations: KES 10,000 per month.
- 3 month’ contract.
- Cover your own internet needs and have your own laptop.
- You will create blog content daily and manage social media accounts.
- Content will primarily be in the travel and tech niches.
How To Apply
Go to zedafrica.com/intern-writer to apply!